Our Marketing Plan
We have put together a comprehensive marketing plan to ensure your home is sold as quickly and efficiently as possible. Our marketing plan is our commitment to you that we will do everything we can to successfully sell your home.
Our Objectives Are the Following:
- To assist asset management companies in getting as many qualified buyers as possible into your asset until it is sold.
- To communicate monthly with asset management companies the results of our activities.
- To assist asset management companies in negotiating the highest dollar value.
The Following Are the Steps We Take To Get A Home Sold… The “Pro-Active Approach”
- Submit your asset to our local Multiple Listing Service.
- Price your home competitively… to open the market vs. narrowing the market.
- Promote your asset at the local Association of Realtors® along with a broker’s preview.
- Develop a color brochure of your asset for brokers to use with their potential buyers.
- Email the color brochure to the top agents in the marketplace for their potential buyers.
- Promote the property on Foreclosure.com, REO trans, Realtor.com, Homeseekers.com, hakolas.com and 60 additional websites for maximum exposure.
- Suggest and advise as to any changes you may want to make in your property to make it more saleable.
- Use of 800 # sign rider with audio advertisement and call capture.
- Monthly Realtor.com activity report, as well as a monthly feedback report from agents that have shown your property.
- Constantly update you as to any changes in the marketplace.
- Prospect 3 hours per day and talk to 30 people per day looking for potential buyers.
- Contact over the next seven days… my buyer leads, center of influence and past clients for their referrals and prospective buyers.
- Add additional exposure through a pre-approved and professional sign and lock box.
- Whenever possible, pre-qualify the prospective buyers.
- Follow-up with the salespeople who have shown your asset and get their feedback.
- Represent you on all offer presentations, to assure you in negotiating the best possible price and terms.
- Handle all the follow-up upon a contract being accepted… all loan, title and closing procedures.
- Ensure all your documents are received complete and that the closing occurs efficiently at the highest possible price.