Are your kids or grandkids excited for the holiday season in Orange County? There are tons of family-friendly events taking place over the next month, including numerous Santa sightings, light shows, festivals and more. As your Orange County real estate team, we are here to bring you a list! We know this time of year is busy, so we’ve taken care of the research step:
- Bring the kids to Santa’s Workshop this Wednesday, Nov. 29, at Mission Viejo City Hall! From 6 to 8 p.m., kids ages 12 and under can enjoy taking pictures with Santa, Mrs. Claus and the elves while enjoying a candy cane. This takes place every Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday through Dec. 20.
- Every Friday in December, bring the kids to Cookies and Milk with Santa at Irvine Spectrum Center from 11 a.m. to noon. Corner Bakery will supply the complimentary cookies and milk while supplies last. On Dec. 2, bring your pets for pet photos with Santa from 9 a.m. to noon. Santa is there daily for photos.
- Head Downtown Laguna Beach this Friday, Dec, 1, from 6 to 9 p.m. for Hospitality Night. Santa will arrive on a historic fire engine to light the pepper tree at City Hall at 6 p.m. Afterward, enjoy fun activities, holiday lights, shopping, ice skating, live entertainment and more.
- In Lake Forest this weekend, first enjoy Breakfast with Santa at City Hall! Choose a time slot and enjoy a home-style breakfast, cookie decorating, holiday melodies and storytime with Santa. Then from 3 to 6 p.m., head to Baker Ranch for Candyland Whimsical Holiday, with Santa and numerous fun activities.
- The Christmas Train is back in Irvine all December long! Head to Irvine Park Railroad and take a ride through Irvine Regional Park to meet Santa. There are activities at Santa’s Village while you wait for the train, and then at the North Pole, purchase treats and visit with Santa. Purchase tickets ahead of time!
- Bring the kids to see a kid-friendly version of The Nutcracker this weekend! Head to Newport Beach Central Library on Saturday, Dec. 2, for a narrated version by Festival Ballet Theatre, or head to Segerstrom Center for the Arts in Costa Mesa Saturday, for a version also made just for kids.
- Kaleidoscope in Mission Viejo takes place this Saturday from 5 to 7:15 p.m., with a festive Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony, free children’s activities, holiday caroling and entertainment. In the morning, kids can greet Santa as he arrives to The Shops at Mission Viejo.
There are tons of holiday events in Orange County this weekend, this is just a selection! Enjoy your holiday season, and when ready to achieve your Orange County real estate market goals, contact us. The Hakola & Associates real estate team is here to help you with your buying and/or selling goals year-round!